If you don’t shop at Woolworths Australia, you might just end up reconsidering your options after you read some of the benefits that shopping at Woolworths brings about.
# You can buy your groceries online
We have such little time on our hands sometimes that we’d much prefer having someone deliver all our shopping to the front door, maybe even the kitchen counter without us having to move an inch, except for when browsing.
Woolworths online supermarket has similar perquisites to the actual store.
- Prices are the same online as in store;
- Woolworths catalogue offers and bargains apply to online shopping as well;
- You can shop any of the store’s departments including fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, seafood & deli, eggs, dairy & fridge, toiletries, beauty, health & wellbeing. Basically, all the aisles that are available in store are also accessible via online shopping.
Woolworths also offers $10 off your first online shopping plus free delivery. In addition, they throw in free delivery every Wednesday when you spend $150 or more.
# You can find organic products at Woolworths
Organics are no longer something only a minority of people can afford. As the competition among retailers gets tighter and tighter, there is something that organic savvy consumers will appreciate: lower costs for organic products.
Woolworths isn’t the first and definitely not the last supermarket to have spruced up its selection of organic groceries. It stocks its shelves with a wide range of organic items, among which:
- Organic meat, anything between chicken wings and chicken thighs to beef mince, lamb chops and sausages;
- Organic dairies and vegan substitutes, anything between full fat milk and full cream milk to almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk and rice milk;
- Organic baby food, anything between fruit custards to fruit yogurts and puddings.
Woolworths range of organic and free-range products is called Macro, and it includes a wide variety of items aside from the abovementioned. You can shop at Woolworths for organic jams, organic pastas, organic spices, even organic potato chips.
Occasionally, the Woolworths weekly catalogue includes special prices on organic items too, so it’s a good idea to check those out regularly. Also, a range of organic products is also available for online shopping.
#Woolworths AUS rewards your shopping
The supermarket has a loyalty program that rewards customers every time they shop at Woolworths. It works like this:
- You buy products with orange tickets. Every ticket tells you how much you’ll earn.
- You balance your Woolworths Dollars to 10;
- You automatically receive $10 off your next shop when you scan your card at checkout.
You don’t have to spend an exact amount of money to gain Woolworths Dollars. Every time you shop for items with orange tickets, you’ll be given the equivalent of Woolworths Dollars in real money for future shopping.
Another plus to the supermarket’s loyalty program is that customers receive special offers that aren’t included in the Woolworths weekly specials, nor are they marked in store. Woolworths automatically adds these up to every customer’s Woolworths Dollars balance.
A new perk from Woolworths that is surely going to appeal to health minded consumers and gluten free consumers is the supermarket’s new range of sugar-free doughnuts that they began selling as of this year.
Noshu doughnuts now found at Woolworths AUS have no sugar and instead of being fried, they’re baked. That’s something else to sweeten one’s shopping experience at Woolworths.